Are you ready for an unforgettable summer!?
Spend a summer serving others as you gain work experience and make memories to last a lifetime. Summer employment at Black Diamond Camp is filled with opportunities to serve others, grow spiritually, try new things, and develop deep friendships.
Ideal for: College Students & Recent Graduates | Ages: Must be 18+ to apply | Dates: May 28 - August 26, 2023
A Summer of Service
A summer spent at Black Diamond Camp is a time to grow closer to God—and to the community of believers surrounding you. We won’t lie – this is hard work. But God will change and mold you during your time here, and the people around you will support you, lift you up and inspire you to excellence. If you love the outdoors and care about inspiring Christ-like change in others, there’s no better place to be.
A variety of positions are available including: Camp Counselors, Worship Leader, Service Team Leader, Program Team Member, Maintenance Staff, Kitchen Staff, and Activity Staff. For detail descriptions please visit the Employment page here.
Benefits of Working at Camp
- All summer positions are paid with a competitive wage & on-campus housing
- Protentional college credit (if coordinated ahead of time)
- Work experience that impacts your career for the rest of your life
- Spiritual & Leadership Development
- Fun summer filled with activities and friendship!