Ideal for: Skiers and Snowboarders | Ages: All Ages | Dates: TBD
No such thing as bad weather…
…only the wrong type of clothing.
Experience a weekend retreat nestled in the beautiful Cascade mountain range while enjoying the amazing slopes of Mt. Rainier. Our Snow Days Retreat includes everything from lodging and meals to lift tickets and ski rentals.
God’s Wintry Wonders
Join us for our annual Snow Days Ski Retreat! Experience the mountains cloaked in a shimmering white blanket of snow and a variety of winter activities like snow skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing – all just down the road at the Ski Mt. Rainier Resort. Relax in the evenings with food, worship and song.
Enthusiastic. Energetic. Inspiring. And SUPER Fun.
Our staff is made up of a bunch of really fun, friendly people who are also super serious about providing you with the best camp experience ever. Each day they demonstrate their passion for serving Jesus Christ through leading by example and with a cheerful demeanor.
Our staff members are recruited based on their:
Personality & Ability
Passion for Teaching Youth
Relationship With Christ
Qualifications & Skills
Education & Training
Some of the things that make Black Diamond such a special place.
Experience the beauty of natural, snow-capped peaks, dense green forests, beautiful wildflowers, and crisp mountain streams. When you’re near Mt. Rainier, the beauty of God’s creation speaks for itself.
Auburn Camp Facilities
With a variety of lodging options and hundreds of beds to choose from, Black Diamond Camps is built for you to have the maximum camp experience!
Rainier Camp Facilities
A perfect option for groups looking to get away from the hustle and bustle and spend time in creation. Whether you have a big group or a small retreat, our Rainier Campus is fully equipped for you to have the best experience on the mountain!
Health & Safety
The physical and emotional wellbeing of our campers are top priorities. Meals provide proper fuel for active bodies and every facility and activity is designed, built, staffed and maintained to eliminate chances for injury.
Getting ready for camp.
Your field guide for Snow Days preparedness.
Snow Days LodgingHotel-style rooms with full private bathrooms and either two queen or one king-size bed. Adjoining rooms available on limited basis. More
RV Camp SitesIf you’ve got a big rig, bring it along! We offer pull through sites with full hook-ups that include 15 and 30 amp electricity, water, and sewer.
What to BringToothbrush? Check. Long undies? Check. Skis? Double-check. Here’s a complete list of stuff to bring with you to Snow Days. More
Getting To Camp
Black Diamond is located at:
19830 SE 328th Pl,
Auburn, WA 98092.
For directions click the "MAP" button below.
Luggage LimitYou don’t have to go minimalist, but who wants a bunch of stuff to keep track of? Pack light for a stress-free camp experience.
Arrival & DepartureWe can’t wait to welcome you to camp! For more information on arrival and departure times, please contact us. Email
Payment PoliciesPayments for groups and individuals can be handled in a number of ways. Review our options and policies BEFORE registering for camp. More
Financial AidEveryone should have a chance to come to camp. So we offer assistance to campers facing financial, emotional or spiritual hardships. More
Code of ConductWe’re here to have fun, build each other up and encourage others in love! But there are a few behaviors that just won’t fly at Black Diamond Camps. More
Dates & Rates
- Prices are the same for group leaders and campers
- Full payment is preferred at the time of registration
- A payment plan is available as follows:
- Initial Deposit of $100 per person is due at time of registration.
- Second Payment of 50% of your account balance is due 60 days prior to your camp or retreat.
- Final Payment of the remaining account balance is due 7 days prior to opening day of your camp or retreat.
- Please only register for the number of campers you are confident will attend. You can always add more campers later if space is available.
- ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE for reservations abandoned with no advance notice.
- Reservations canceled with advance notice will still require partial payment based on the schedule shown below:
- 2 Months Prior – 50% Cancellation Fee
- 1 Months Prior – 60% Cancellation Fee
- 3 Weeks Prior – 70% Cancellation Fee
- 1 Week Prior – 90% Cancellation Fee